1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal masturbation tips?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BraydenSunshine, Sep 29, 2015.

1. BraydenSunshine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello fellow emptycloseters! I am a young male newly discovering my bisexual side and am exploring masturbation with a dildo before I go for the real deal. So a few questions for you more experienced members if you'd all be so kind to give me your input. So I got this 9 inch dildo, and it has a suction cup on the back...won't stick at all. Any tips to make it stick? What are the best positions to use the dildo in that feels the best? Any tips for methods on using the dildo? Do you need to stroke your dick to achieve orgasm or can a guy achieve it with just a dildo ? Any tips for any of this you can give me will be very helpful!

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know for a fact that SOME guys can orgasm with only anal stimulation, but I'm not one of them. I find that it feels best to stroke while you're fingering/dildoing whatever and then once you get really close stop stroking and stimulate your prostate only until you orgasm, then start stroking again once you're almost done with your orgasm. That way you have a prostate orgasm, and then a regular orgasm right afterwards. Usually when I do that I can double orgasm. It's pretty awesome.

#2 EpicConfusion, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015