1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy mood swings on T?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BoyIsABottom, Sep 29, 2015.

1. BoyIsABottom

So, I just got my first shot of T on the 18th, and while initially I was doing pretty good, over the last few days I've been having absolutely INSANE mood swings? Take last night for example. It was a regular evening, and I'd had a good day. I was at my LGBT+ youth group, and I was doing fine. I was cheerful. But then, out if nowhere, I was hit with a massive wave of depression. I couldn't move, I couldn't even talk. I just lay there, staring off into space for about an hour. I think I worried a lot of people. But then, all of a sudden, I was fine? I had more energy than usual, actually. This has been happening multiple times a day lately, and I'm wondering if it has to do with being on T?

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably. It happens to everyone during puberty. If they're really intense you can ask your doctor and they might tweak your dose.

3. FootballFan101

Thatsjust T am sure cis males have similar things in puberty

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It happens sometimes. My endo told me and my partner that the mood swings will taper off after a while. But if it begins to worry you, talk to your doctor.