1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have OCD but want to eat out my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by magneticface, Oct 2, 2015.

1. magneticface

magneticface Guest

I have OCD, this doesn't always get in the way of me doing germy things and I was hot and bothered so in the moment I didn't think twice about going down on my girl, I managed to ignore her bush but after I was done All I could taste and smell was vagina. And she came in my mouth and there was that in the mix and I almost threw up.

It felt great for both of us but the terrible OCD fit I got into from it has scared me out of ever trying it again.
    I want to though; I was the first to make oral pleasurable for her and I want her to have a good time. It was so intimate and passionate-and since I was using my mouth I didn't tire after a few minutes like my wrists would have. I really would like to continue doing this as it seems a great way for us to make love but I don't know what to do about my OCD.

I would ask my doctor but I can't really look her in the eye and be like "Oh and I went down on my girlfriend then almost vomited afterwards, Monday's amirite?

Wat do :help:

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

This is tough because you clearly don't want to offend your girl and you still want to please her in this way. I'm not very experienced in such matters myself but it seems you are in need of a response so I'll do my best!
    Does she know about your OCD? If you think she would be understanding about it, you could try talking to her about this. But only if you feel comfortable as it's possible she could take it personally, even though you clearly want the best for her. You could try doing it in the shower more and see if that's better for you? I know some people use flavored lube? I don't know much about it but I think it's good at blocking vagina taste/smell so you could look into that. Also I don't know too much about dental dams, but you could try using one of those.
    Hope this helps and good luck!

3. Willa

For one thing, this is absolutely something you can talk to your doctor about. Your doc has heard stranger things, I promise.

Second, knowing a few things about the science of vaginas could be very helpful to you. Vaginas are actually miraculously clean. They are self-cleaning, in fact, constantly clearing away any unwanted bacteria, filtering out toxins, keeping the interior at a very precise temperature, PH balance, and level of moisture. Vaginas are awesome, and they're so so clean. But I know also that having tha facts doesn't always make something feel any better. Have an honest conversation about this with your partner. Maybe try going down on her right after she has a shower. This sounds really sterile and weird, but it doesn't have to be. Take a shower together to start your intimacy. Then go down on her and you'll hardly taste a thing. If having her finish in your mouth is super triggering, avoid that part. Start with oral, go slow, work her right up to the edge of orgasm, and finish with your fingers. There are definitely ways to work around this as long as you are willing to experiment a little and be honest with your partner.