1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am considering if I should buy a vribrator

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by biswed, Oct 10, 2015.

1. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am considering buying a vribrator. I have already found two that I like but I do not know which one of them I want. The first is 21 cm long and has a circumference of 12.5. It is waterproof and you get a storage bag. The other is 22 cm long and has a 13 cm circumference. It is also waterproof. They cost just as much so it does not make a difference but it's just that I like both but only have money to buy one of them. So which should I choose one or two?
    :confused: :help:

2. AKTodd

Look online and see if you can find customer reviews on each of them. Amazon sells everything and often includes customer reviews. Failing that, do a google on something like 'Vibrator X, customer reviews, or 'Vibrator Y, product reviews' and see what you find. One might get notably better (or worse) ratings by users. Be sure to look for customer reviews, not the puff pieces put in by the manufacturer or seller to try to market the product.

If that doesn't work, then I'd say you're getting a storage case with one, which means you're getting a bit more product for your money, so go with that, all else being equal.

The size difference is too small to be a factor, IMHO so I'd ignore it.

Hope this helps,

Todd

3. PerfectLie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I guess it depends on what you're used to...if you have little experience with anal masturbation (I assume that's why you're buying it?) then I'd start off with the smaller one.

By the way I'm speaking with little experience but that's just what I think. :slight_smile: Good luck!

#3 PerfectLie, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  4. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a dildo that is bigger than the vibrators. But I quickly becomes exhausted when I use it I put it on the floor and bobbing up and down. Which means that I become a little sore on my legs and it makes me exhausted.
    You can check out my earlier posts where I described it.

5. PerfectLie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ah...okay :slight_smile: Well just go with the one that seems best, like said above, check the reviews, etc...make sure you're not allergic to the material it's made out of too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. MissNicole

Vibrators have never really done much for me with anal. So looking at how much it costs, with how strong the vibes are, is another thing to look out for.

7. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've decided what I should buy. I need good suggestions of places to hide it. For I have three younger siblings who snoops around in my room sometimes and I do not want them to find it.

8. MissNicole

My friend suggested a puzzle lockbox. Especially if you're getting kinda turned on, the added "crap I need to unlock this thing" can make it more fun [Or something like that..]. But ultimately, having a place that you can lock is always cool.

Personally I have a bunch of things that I keep in the 'secret' pocket of a spare backpack in my wardrobe. Though no one really looks in my room.

9. josh9623

Unfortunately, I don't think the method I use with my roommates would be effective (alluding to what is there to keep them out). Maybe try a cheap locking briefcase if you can find one.

10. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A box with a lock would not help the they would cut the lock using pliers or something. They do not care about what they destroy. If I lock in something, it is money or something else important. They would not hesitate for a second, they see that I have a locked coffin so they want to know what's in it, and maybe take it.

11. PerfectLie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Try cutting a slit in your mattress, putting the vibrator inside, then putting a sheet over the mattress. Unless someone is changing your sheets no one will look there. You could even put the slit on a side of the mattress that faces the wall if you wanna be extra secretive..

I have a lot of things that I hide from people xD

12. biswed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I cant do that. It's a new mattress and my mom changes the sheets every month. It's gonna be in a storage bag. I don't have a drawer or a chest in my rom. It's a closet a table a bed and a shelf thats what i have in my room that i can hide stuff in/on.