1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about anal fingering from someone new

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by hsoj, Oct 14, 2015.

1. hsoj

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone, I have a few questions about fingering. I'm a teenage male, and I've heard from others that it's a highly pleasurable way to supplement pleasure and all that, but I have a few questions.

First off, I should say I've tried it a few times, although: it honestly didn't feel all that pleasurable. It wasn't necessarily bad, but it sort of felt like I might have been doing something wrong seeing as it didn't feel like this amazing thing it had been described to me as. I'm pretty sure I reached my prostate and touched it, but even still, not all that satisfying.

Also, and this isn't necessarily classy to say, it feels like I've got to defecate.. I've done some reading around and it sounds like it's not entirely uncommon for beginners, but I can't figure out how to shake the feeling, it makes it more unenjoyable than pleasurable.

Sorry for these somewhat awkward questions, but I'm hoping there are answers here. Thanks everyone in advance! (Also, apologies if this is in the wrong section, but it seemed pretty relevant to other ones in here).

2. Willa

Lube. Lube and lube and lube. And slow and slow and slow. And more lube.

3. Viking

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, I have the same problem, I'm not a noob anymore when it comes to putting things in there, but it's hard to get required items often so I try fingering. Sadly, there is little pleasure, even with lube...

4. josh9623

I would suggest making sure that you are empty before you start just to give your brain a clue that there isn't any poop there.

As for the fingering itself, I personally don't like the texture of a finger and don't find it that satisfying. You may need to adjust a little bit or just try changing the texture a bit (wear a rubber glove). You may also find that you just don't really enjoy anal stimulation, everyone is different.