1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it harder to be a bottom?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mile, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Mile

Mile Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Some think that there isn't a maximum number of times per day we can have sex as top or bottom. But i disagree: if a bottom has sex at least 1 time every day, his ass won't close completely. Besides, it will hurt. Top doesn't have such problems and can have sex as often as he wants.

2. Jamie1975

(*hug*)

Hi.

I take your point and have seen a few bottoms where there arse holes permanently stay open a cm or two due to having sex more than once a day. One of them was even told by his doctor to stay off sex for 6 months as he was risking anal incontinence.

I personally couldn't be a bottom as I have had surgery on my arse before due to anal fissures, and they weren't even caused by sex !

Which are you Mile? or just asking people's opinions?

Jamie
    xx

3. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ???

Strange. I can have sex as many times in one day as I want - and 9 times out of 10 I bottom.

4. Mile

Mile Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If it would be comfortable for u to bottom, would u bottoming more than topping and why?

I am more bottom (90%) than top, but i have not enough experience. I am in relationship though. But my bf is at 1000 km distance from me now, we will live together a bit later.

I'm asking people coz i psychologically prefer bottoming to topping and i feel really upset thinking about the fact that it's healthier and at the same time not less pleasurable to be top.

---------- Post added 17th Oct 2015 at 01:32 PM ----------

Even if u do not have problems with ur hole, u can't eat when you want. And what about cleanness - u often do enema? And it is not harmfully? And why u are bottoming more often? It is more pleasurable personally for u or for many people? AND HOW MANY MONTHS/YEARS u already have sex as a bottom as many times in one day as u want?

5. AKTodd

I was in a 3yr relationship where we had sex nearly daily and I bottomed nearly every time we had sex. And I never once had any problems of any kind, ate whatever the hell I wanted, never once did anything like an enema and could (and still can) nearly crack walnuts with my ass muscles, thank you very much.

Coming at this from another direction, you are making a lot of very definitive statements about what can and can't be done sexually and what the effects will be while simultaneously indicating you don't have a lot of experience - so I have to wonder where you're getting your information on this or what you're basing these statements on, exactly?

Todd

6. Mile

Mile Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    And where there stains on the condom after sex?