1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orgasm too quick in oral sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jamie1975, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Jamie1975

Hi All.

Whenever I am fortunate enough to be given oral sex I always seem to cum too quick.

I do enjoy being given it, but the feeling of a nice wet mouth on my shaft takes me over the edge very very quickly, within 1-2 minutes. I am also circumcised so am wondering if that too makes me more sensitive?

I have built up a better edging technique when masturbating myself (well sometimes !) but when it comes to someone else doing it for me, whether it be with their hand and especially their mouth I have no control.

I want to last longer both for myself enjoyment and for my partner at that specific time so would appreciate advice.

Am not in a relationship so cannot really practice techniques due to the nature of casual meets.

Thanks

Jamie
    xx

2. Jamie1975

Any ideas guys ?

3. Twenteen2

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to have the same problem but I found that being on my back and relaxing as much as I could really helped, you can solve this problem using your own mind by trying to relax and not overthink things.

Also tell the guy that you like it slow, maybe when you get close it could be his turn for a bit !? Then back to you etc etc :wink:

4. Jamie1975

Will try that next time I have the chance !!

5. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have the same problem receiving oral. It is too much. I can edge during sex, maturation, and have multiple controlled orgasms. A mouth on my penis is just instant overload. I would tell partner it up front it is a huge stimulation. I understand what you mean. I have found oral stimulation on me the best between ejaculating during a long sexual enciunter to maintain erection due to extreme stimulating sensitivity.

6. GayOtaku

I've read online that taking a 10-20 second break from sexual activities that it reduces the chance of ejaculating too early, as it calms the 'levels'. I don't know what it means by tension.

7. Gay1234

I suggest edging. When you are about to cum tell your partner to stop until your penis nearly goes soft or until the feeling goes. Keep going like this repeatedly until you want to finish.

Good Luck,
    Gay1234