1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips for first time having sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by nothereanymo, Oct 18, 2015.

1. nothereanymo

So it kinda ocurred to me that I will have sex someday and I was wondering what advice you could give to someone who is completely unexperienced?

Like, go all the way for the first time or start with something simple, step by step?
    What to think about? What NOT to think about?
    What if both parts are completely unexperienced?
    What should you be careful about about being a top and also what you should take care of being a bottom?

Kinda stuff like this
    (I'm talking man with man, but maybe tips on woman with woman may be helpful for others too)

Thanks in advance

2. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go only as far as you are comfortable going with the person. Keep the lines of communication open before and during sex in regards to your current comfort level and what feels good/doesn't feel good. Nothing sexier than open honest communication! A good sexual partner will be responsive to your needs and won't try to force you into anything you are not ready to try.

3. zigazigah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This^^^ I don't have any experience with m/m intercourse, but I know a problem a lot of women have is focusing on what you look like while it's happening instead of relaxing and enjoying yourself. Try not to worry about if your tummy/hair/whatever looks good when it's happening! And remember you can stop at any time, you don't owe your partner anything!