1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it normal ?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by candledistrict, Oct 19, 2015.

1. candledistrict

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, First let me apologize for my bad english it's not my mother tongue. I'm 21 and I'm sexually active since my 15's, but lately I don't want to have sex anymore. I can't explain why. Have you ever felt like that ?
    I'm kinda scared about that because I really love sex.

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At points, this feeling has come over me, but generally, not for very long periods. Mainly when I've been very moody/down feeling, or once, when I had an illness that lasted some time in college. (mono)

Have you been depressed, or is something major on your mind?

Also, are you on any medications? Certain antidepressants, especially SSRIs often cause a lack of sexual interest, so that could be a factor, if you're on medications.

I find I feel more sexually alive when I eat healthy food, and get some exercise, so that might help, too.

Hope this helps, even a little.

3. candledistrict

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you for the answer, but no I'm not depressed, nothing big in my mind, not in medication too. But i'm not doing any exercice, maybe it will help !