1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy Crap, So This Is Happening!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Romin, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Romin

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am openly gay and I have barely ever even had a girlfriend and have yet to even make out with anyone. But a few months ago, I was talking to an aquaintence of mine who I didn't know well and we exchanged numbers to keep in touch about a school event.

A few weeks went by and she texted me seemingly randomly, asking me to go to dinner and a movie. My first thought, obviously, was "Is this a date?" But I immediately disregarded it because I didn't want to be weird around a new friend. "Plus," I thought, "she's homeschooled. Maybe she doesn't even understand the underlying suggestion there." When I mentioned it casually to a close friend of mine that week, however, her eyes grew wide, "Oh."

I was bewildered, "What?"
    She explained that the girl who asked me to dinner was a friend of hers too, was bicurious, and looking to experiment.
    After thinking it through, I decided to approach the situation as simply friends and just let whatever happened, happen.

We began to talk on the phone regularly for a few weeks. Everything was friendly and happy and hardly sexual. Then a few nights ago, she all but told me that she was dtf if I was. I was extremely awkward and we ended up laughing our way through it, back to friendly territory.

When we get a chance, she's invited me over to watch netflix, and has laughingly suggested a "netflix and chill" night. Sooo basically it's happening. I'm excited, but nervous because of one tiny problem...
    I'm a virgin, and, while she's never been with a woman, she's very experienced with men. I just feel like I will dissapoint her in bed because I have no idea what I'm doing...
    Any suggestions?

2. Fate

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm,

1. Confidence can go a long way, be confident.
    2. She's nvr been with a women, your a virgin; so its new to the both of you- experiment together and just have fun with it. We all start somewhere and its a learning experience.
    3. Don't over think it, just do what feels right in the moment.
    4. Communicate. There will be things you don't like in bed or they wont like, don't be afraid/shy to say 'Hey, not really a fan of this position/talk/etc, lets try ... instead' or rephrase in a less, idk politically correct way.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, if ur looking for suggestions more along the lines of like actions during sex or w/e perhaps someone else would be able to give some input.

-Fate :sunglasses:

3. Romin

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you so much! This really helps

4. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's OK! For some reason, people automatically assume that being a virgin means you'll automatically be bad at sex. That's not always the case. I was...*cough*... very good my first time. :wink: Not to boast or anything.

The trick is to really feel her (more than literally). Focus on more than just the physical satisfaction and TAKES THINGS SLOW. Slow = feels better = ends better = IS BETTER. Let the sexual tension build and let the fireworks happen. :grin:

#4 Steve FS, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015