1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend's premature ejaculation problem

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lightning13, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Lightning13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So me and my new boyfriend of about a month are now getting more and more intimate since in the past both of us had moved to fast with ex's so we decided to take it slower so everything's amazing but this problem. Whenever things between me and him get a little hot and a bit steamy making out and somewhat of a small grind he cums in his pants and it's literally within a minute that it happens and supposedly he's more experienced than me but this is going to be an issue later when I decided to get more physical because that's barely even warming up my engine and as it is he definitely isn't going to be a able to keep up with me sexually but I don't want to base my relationship off of that . I want to be able to help him gain control of that urge instead of just when the time comes demanding him to cum again so I get my satisfaction from making it happen in a sexual act not heavy making out . What should I do ? D=

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How long of a recharge period does he have? For awhile due to medication I had a problem where it took me forever to finish, so usually I'd get my bf off, then we'd keep going and I'd be ready for my first right around the time he was ready for his second, and that would be that. Something like that might work.

3. Lightning13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He said he doesn't feel up for it again that day and has never came twice in a day not even through masturbation but could gain the erection back in a few minutes he also said I could do as a please and try to get him to a second orgasm so I satisfy my need of getting him off . Here kinda comes my issue I have a very high sex drive and little to sometimes no refractory or recharge period and myself I want to get to the second orgasm but because he's so quick to the first draw I know I'm going to drain all his energy every time we go at it and I don't want the horniness to disappear in a flash and just go through the motions so is there anything ether of us can do to train his body not to react so fast with any stimulation?