1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On a scale of 1-10, how important is penis size to you?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Steve FS, Oct 24, 2015.

?

On a scale of 1-10 (1=not important, 10=very important), how important is penis size?

1. 0

28 vote(s)
    24.1%
  2. 1

9 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. 2

18 vote(s)
    15.5%
  4. 3

8 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 4

8 vote(s)
    6.9%
  6. 5

15 vote(s)
    12.9%
  7. 6

8 vote(s)
    6.9%
  8. 7

13 vote(s)
    11.2%
  9. 8

6 vote(s)
    5.2%
  10. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. 10

3 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was inspired to ask this question from a thread I came across earlier today. I have always been curious about what people think about penis size, and how important it is to them in a relationship. Some people tell me that they don't care, and others say that they do, so I wanted your guys' opinion.

For me, I would give the importance of penis size like a solid 3/10. It's not that important to me because I don't focus solely on the person's penis anyway - I'm very sensual and like to make intimacy a whole body experience. It's just nice to look at and feel if it's a good size.

What about you?

2. DinelodiiGitli

I didn't vote since I'm not sure it would apply given that I'm on the asexual spectrum.

I literally don't care. 0/10.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Well, considering some men don't necessarily have penises, this may present a problem.

I'd have to say, it's an individual sort of situation. It would depend on the man I am with, you know?

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It matters but it's one of those things that are at the bottom of the list; it matters, but not really, you feel me?

5. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't really care. They all work the same. If anything, I get very much turned off if they're too much on the larger side.

6. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not important. It's really more about the person I am with as an individual, and how compatible we are as a whole.

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Genitalia is one of the last things on my mind when I click with someone, but... it does have its advantages, and there are times when, well, I'll just let you use your imagination when it comes to some of the things I like about them. :wink:

When it comes to things like sizes, being circumcised, or whatever... it's literally, "Who cares?!" I'm on the medium side, so if they're on the far end of either side, we can always improvise.

8. Origamidragons

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Completely doesn't matter to me, since I don't really like guys...

9. Van

Van

I voted 5.

10. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    It's not really that important, to be honest. I mean, I'm not going to be in a relationship with only a man's penis anyway. There are far more things other than penis size to consider in a relationship: personality, character, attitudes, his interests and our compatibility. Good looks and a considerable penis size (both length and girth) are only bonuses in my opinion.

11. AKTodd

I picked 0.

Have had totally awesome, mindblowing, totally satiated afterwards sex with guys who were quite small - and so-so, non-satisfying and generally 'meh' sex with guys who were majorly hung. Guess which ones I would keep going back to for repeat fun?

I'll take a smaller guy who brings enthusiasm, a desire to give pleasure back, some sense of technique (or a willingness to learn), and a taste for activities that are compatible with mine over a guy that can make a donkey sob with envy - and brings nothing else to the party.

Todd

12. MatchAshes

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've looked up the best/most common penis sizes before. supposedly 5 inches is normal, but 6.5 inch is supposed to be the best feeling. but this dosent really matter in the long run. when it comes to penis size everyone's got different preferences, much like breasts, some like big tiddies, others hate tiddies. i have to say i agree with the majority of posts here. it's more about the person the organs are attached to than the organs themselves.

13. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure where to put it on a 0-10 scale, but not very. I have what I consider an ideal penis in mind, but who it's attached to matters so much more. Besides, there's pros and cons to all sizes -- a big one might be more satisfying when it comes to anal sex whereas a smaller one would be less likely to cause any pain and I think would be easier to pleasure with your mouth. With that in mind, I think anything around average would be perfect for me, though I've never been able to put that theory into action.

The only thing I know for sure is that it would never be a deal-breaker for me. I have very little interest in casual sex so for me getting to experience someone else's penis would almost be a reward from someone I care deeply about rather than what I was really seeking.

14. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure what the difference would be between 1 and 0 but in the end I voted 0. I mean really, it's not important to me at all. It's all pretty superficial to me in the long run, and sex wise... I'm pretty sure we'd make it work. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I voted 0.

16. Jamie1975

This thread is very encouraging for a guy like me who is not blessed in that department.

But why do I always get rejected because of it.

Only the other week I was in a gay sauna in London and when I asked a guy if I could fuck him (and not a 'god' lookalike guy for that matter) his response was "I'd like to see you try with that thing" and walked off. Really hurt my feelings but is what I get all the time cause of the size of my dick and also from being overweight.

I know people will reply "there is someone out there for everyone" but it hard to believe that when all you receive is rejection !

Jamie
    xx

17. Plattyrex

In terms of physical attraction, very. But it's certainly not something that would break a relationship for me.

18. BigGayAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  19. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ditto

20. GayOtaku

I voted 1.

Penis size isn't everything to a relationship, unless it's a one-night stand. Other than that, as long as it works. I could care less.