1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can i use

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by alllll, Oct 24, 2015.

1. alllll

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    so im a 16 and here the problem im still in the closet but i like to jerk of with things where the sun doesnt shine if you get where im saying up there and i dont own or can buy a dildo so what other things can i use to do such stuff with?

"its not what you say or how you say it but its how you dont say it that matters" quoted from phineas and ferb:lol:

#1 alllll, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your finger(s)? If you couldn't buy a toy or something, then I would use your fingers with lube (if you can get your hands on one of those).

3. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wouldn't suggest using anything that was not made for that purpose. Just use your fingers and lube.

4. josh9623

Stick to fingers and use lube.

While I DO NOT recommend it. If you must use something that isn't designed for that purpose make sure it is safe (No sharp edges, not too pointy, not toxic, not going to get stuck, not going to slip inside, not going to break, etc.) And at least cover it with a condom.

5. PerfectLie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree with the posts above me. If you don't have anything specifically designed for internal use then definitely stick to your fingers.
    I've heard stories of things getting stuck up there and they're not pretty. I'm sure all it would take is a drip of lube in the wrong place and whatever it is you're using is gonna slide away from your grasp.
    I'd rather explain myself if someone found out I owned a dildo than explain if someone found out I have some foreign object stuck in my anus.
    It's not only that, things that arent designed for internal use could shatter, split, or splinter...which isn't nice.

But if you really want some ideas then here:
    You could try using a carrot, cucumber, banana (try to avoid if you can though...mushy+tight places=no), any phallic vegetables/fruit. Make sure to put a condom over them though just in case a chunk snaps off or something.

6. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^Every word of this. You do not want to end up in the accident/emergency department after using a completely inappropriate object for anal pleasure. It can and does happen.

7. Dollop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    well in the Uk we have the collect + for internet purcashes, this is where ur delivery is send to a local store or locker and you can pick them up from there and it is 100% discreet. I dont know if you are able to use a service like this but this would be the best way of buying dildos without anyone knowing. Just need to find a good hiding place for them :wink:

8. alllll

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the options

9. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Fingers and lube work fine.
    Don't use anything that was'nt specifically desinged for internal use.

10. AceBiologist

Okay, obviously proper sex toys are always better and safer than DIY solutions, but we were all young, inhibited and horny once, so let's take some pity. Better to teach teenager DIY methods that are as safe as possible than telling them "never do it / wait till you're old enough to buy" and watch them come up with something really unsafe on their own. (Besides, I bet some people here read from countries where proper anal sex toys aren't exactly easily accessible - or even legal.)

First off, don't use anything made of glass, no matter how sturdy it seems to you. The potential injuries are horrifying. You also don't want to use anything made of molded plastic - even if there are no obvious hard edges, there's usually still a fine grate from the joining process, and while it might not seem very sharp against your fingertip, it will still be enough to tear the thin mucous membranes in your ass.

Vegetables often have surprisingly sharp edges as well, and are always a vector for germs you don't want in your ass (there are nasty bacteria in soil that can cause infections if they find a growing area without much oxygen). Besides, most vegetables (like carrots or eggplants) are too short and might too easily get lost up there, or they could break off. You don't want that embarrassing trip to the emergency room. But a salad cucumber (the very long kind without spikes) covered by a condom can work well enough - for one-time use!

You might use an emptied metal deodorant can or something like that – they often come with rounded caps and no sharp edges on the body these days – if you tape the cap very securely to the can so it can't come off, and you put a condom over the whole thing to protect yourself from the edges of the cap. But honestly, cold metal and relaxed sphincter muscles do not mix well. And it could easily get lost inside you because it's not wider at the base.

Wood might seem the ideal medium for whittling your personal dildo, but it will soak in your body fluids and become a haven for bacteria. And varnishes or acrylic paints will partially dissolve with time, especially if you use oily or petroleum-based substances as lube, or pre-lubed latex condoms. Not healthy, and it might even be carcinogenic.

Candles, at least the normal dinner table kind, are too prone to breaking and bending with your body temperature. However, the paraffin and/or stearin that the candles are made of is a pretty decent medium for a little arts and crafts project. (Real beeswax is sticky and too soft and will bend too much inside you.) Stearin is made from palm oil and chemically similar to soap (just not water-soluble); paraffin is a petroleum-based wax that's chemically inert and harmless to human health (they put it in all kinds of cosmetics, like lipstick, and it's traditionally used to preserve food by covering a jar of whatever with a layer of paraffin to keep out air).

What you need is one of those thick, stump-like candles for Christmas (or a short altar candle, if that doesn't feel too sacrilegious for you). At least as wide as 2 fingers, better 3, with the length depending on whether you want more of a dildo or a plug. Choose a simple white one without any scents or coloring that might leach out (you never know what those colors are made of - they might very well contain heavy metals). And if you have the choice, pick a candle that has been poured in one piece, not rolled up from layers. (The latter are prone to flaking off later. The bits of wax aren't harmful in your ass, but it means more maintenance work on the toy.)
    First whittle the thing into the approximate shape you want. Especially get it down to the width you think you can handle (remember there will be no spongy give like on a real dick or a silicone toy, so don't bite off more than you can chew), and carve a finger-thick groove about half an inch over the bottom, so that the thing will have a flared base in the end and can't get lost in your ass. Leave that base as wide as possible and make the groove a little thinner than the main body of the toy.
    Now take your creation into a nice, long, hot bath with you. Don't worry, neither stearin nor paraffin melt at a temperature you can bear to sit in. It will be just hot enough that after half an hour or so of heating the thing through, you can very slowly bend the shape into something a little less ramrod straight, and all smooth the hard edges round with strong fingers. Be careful not to bend it so much that the still-hard material in the core starts tearing. You may be able to bend it a little more later after leaving it inside you for a while (so the core gets warmed through as well), but if the candle you started with was much more than 2 fingers wide, then it'll probably be easier just to carve the curve you want instead of trying to bend it.
    Next, you need another candle or other open flame. With that, you heat the tip slowly (don't melt it), until it's softer than the bath could make it, and you can actually sculpt it easily with your fingers. Don't try for any decorations - you want no grooves or bumps on the thing that would only be hard to clean later. But you need to bend a thick layer of candle wax over the end of the string at the tip, so that it doesn't come into contact with any body fluids later. Make the tip as tapered as you like - it will be much easier to get inside you if it starts at the width of just a finger. Get it all nice and smooth, no rough edges, and take extra care to melt the tip shut and waterproof. Rub off all the soot stains when you're done and the material is cold and hard again (maybe scrape it off with a razor or exacto knife).
    The last step is a few short dips in a container full of near-boiling water (don't use anything you need again later - the melted wax will be hard to remove). The goal here is to let the surface of your 'sculpture' melt just briefly, and then let it 'freeze' again in the air. Repeat until you have a nice even surface with no interruptions or 'drops' standing out, and this layer feels thick enough to you that it won't easily chip off.
    You may have to repeat this last step occasionally if you gouge scratches into the toy with your fingernails.

Now, the toy should be thick enough not to break off in your ass under normal use (and the string at least keeps it together if it does), but to be on the safe side, put a condom on it. Though in terms of hygiene, it should be safe enough to use without a condom, at least if you don't share it, melt away any scratches with a match or boiling water, and clean it with alcohol wipes after use.

If you want a fairly thick dildo, better make a small, thinner plug to open yourself up with in addition. A very long tapering tip might break, and in any case, the dildo doesn't bend with the shape of your rectum like a silicone toy would, so you won't be able to fit in more than a few inches without hitting a wall and hurting yourself. So it works better if you have a couple of toys of increasing sizes to work up to the volume you want, than trying to achieve a gradual stretching with just one toy. This also keeps you from pushing in too much too fast and tearing your sphincter accidentally.

As for lube... If you really, really can't bring yourself to buy proper personal lubricant at the drugstore (water-based or silicone are best), then at least use something chemically simple without multiple ingredients that you might get allergic to. No body lotions or salves that are meant for outside use! No soap or washing gels (that will burn to much anyway)! I've tried white mineral oil (it's traditionally used for baby bums and massages), but personally, I find it too thin and watery for sexual use, and it gave me diarrhea sometimes. Some kind of aroma-free vegetable oil (e.g. canola or sunflower) works much better, but do remember that the stuff becomes rancid after being exposed to air for a few months. Vaseline (petroleum jelly) will work if you're a bit sore and need something a little stickier and thicker, but it might make you gassy the next day. (Wool wax is the better choice, because it's not petrochemically based, but it's hard to find as a pure substance.) All of these are NOT for use in actual partnered sex! Oily lubes disintegrate condoms, which isn't much of a big deal if you're just using one to keep your toys clean, but can be deadly if you're having sex with someone who has an STD.

When you're done and don't want to feel sore the next morning, I recommend some sort of salve with wool wax, hamamelis extract (witch hazel) and zinc oxide for your sphincter muscle. (Also if you've had constipation / diarrhea and don't want too wait forever for it to heal enough so you can have painless sex again.) Penaten cream is traditionally used for all sore butts from cradle to grave where I come from, and it works like a charm, but I don't know if they export that to your country. That's why I listed the main active ingredients. Some wound salve that contains fish liver oil (large dose of vitamins D and E to support wound healing) plus the other stuff works even better, but it smells a bit.

11. AceBiologist

P.S. I was assuming here that the OP is one of the many people who can't reach their own prostate with their fingers, or else he wouldn't have asked. So "just use your fingers" isn't really very helpful. And for all we know, "I can't buy a dildo" wasn't just about his age or closetedness, but about the availability / legality of sex toys in Tobago. As far as Wikipedia tells me, homosexuality, and even male-to-female anal "buggery" are still criminalised on the island. So come off your high horse, people.

12. alllll

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    See ace biologist gets it very helpful to know

13. Smoony

Smoony Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't listen to me. Or anyone else but Ace. We'll rename this "The AceBiologist Anal Masturbation" forum.

#13 Smoony, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  14. PerfectLie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm pretty sure everyone here gets it. I do too, I'm around your age. I tried to give a honest answer, and also included things other than fingers that can be used.

Also, Ace. I'm not on a high horse, I was just saying what I think was the safest, but if the OP want's to try and chance it then that's their choice.

#14 PerfectLie, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015