1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reaching out to UK circumcised guys

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jamie1975, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Jamie1975

Hi Guys

May seem an unusual thread but is something that has bothered me for a long time.

Am 40 years old and was circumcised at birth and I hate it. Being in the UK went all through school being only one of about four lads in the whole year group that was cut. Obviously we didn't talk about it then, but felt so different.

Cant say that I know what it would be like to have one but am always very interested if another guy has one and lets me "play" with it.

I feel so cheated and wonder if others do too. :tears::tears:

Would like to hear from both circumcised and uncircumcised guys on the topic. Please also state ur age when you reply

Jamie
    xx

#1 Jamie1975, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Weston

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Jamie,
    I was born in England and was not circumcised, but I moved to Canada when I was 3 and grew up there, where most guys are cut. So my experience was the same as yours, except that I was always super-conscious of being uncut. I always intended to do something about it, but never got up the nerve. Now, aged 65, I'm glad I didn't. I can't tell you how many guys approach me for sex specifically because I'm uncut — I suppose it's mostly curiosity, but also maybe boredom from a lifetime of playing only with cut dicks. Hopefully in your case it will work the other way (as long as you stay in Europe). For what it's worth, I don't think there's really all that much difference, except with uncut, there's a bit more to work with. I also sometimes wonder, despite their strenuous denials, whether cut guys actually do experience decreased sensation in their cocks, especially later in life. This comes from my observation of a lot of older cut guys who have trouble getting off, even by their own hand. FWIW, one nice thing about being uncut is I've saved a lifetime's expense of buying lube!

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why would being uncut eliminate the need to buy lube? My partner is uncut yet we still use lube.

4. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe Weston came out late, so I'm deducing that his reference to a lifetime's expense of buying lube refers to the use of lube for masturbation, though as a cut guy I mostly use spit.

#4 SiennaFire, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  5. Weston

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This.

6. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, I am having a slow day! To much pressurised air in airplanes......

7. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    33 was halfway cut. Wish I wasn't cut. I feel cheated to. Hope not to weird but grew up in an area with many different races and remember looking at all the different penises using the same open urinal. Remember asking why mine looks different. If chance gave me a me a uncut companion it would be very fun to play with.