1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking Of Buying My First Toy...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BookWriter1994, Oct 31, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

So okay, everyone masturbates right?

Well with me, I only started to do it quite a lot during the last two months now but I would only use fingers tho and tbh it's not enough for me.

I have been thinking about buying a toy from Spencer's but I have no idea which one is the best one to use for penetration. Like how can I tell?

Any advice please?:help:

PS: I tried buying one a few times but I always chicken out at the last minute or I couldn't find the one that I like.

2. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Well, when it comes to chickening out, I'd recommend the internet rather than buying from a shop.

Anyways, for a first toy, it's best to get something simple. For example, a plain dido, possibly one that has a vibrating feature. That way, you can figure out what you want more (or less) of for future reference.

3. BookWriter1994

The last time I went they have this rainbow vibrater type looking thing but I have no idea if you can use it for penetration

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Look online to get a toy. I highly recommend a marketplace site. :wink:

5. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do not buy a toy from Spencers. They are cheap, low quality, and break. They also contain BPA which will leak from the plastic into your body.
    I suggest that you buy online. I personally like to buy from Love Honey which is primarily geared toward females. They also have a year return guarantee with no questions asked and a forum that you can refer to for reviews. Also, they also have sales associates that can point you in the right direction.
    For your first toy, I would suggest a vibrator such a bullet shaped one. You can always buy more later.