1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking a piss right after bareback anal sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mile, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Mile

Mile Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi. Thit is about the case when the partners are 100% healthy.

Some people say that it is good to take a piss right after bareback anal sex to flush the normal enterobacteria out of the urethra. And i want to specify something:

Who should take the piss after sex? Only the insertive partner or both? And if only the insertive partner should do this, what the receptive partner should do? Or he won't have any bacteria?

2. NotQuiteANerd97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably both just to be on the safe side, but I think the top has more of a need to do it.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not aware of any research talking about this.

Regardless, doing that wouldn't prevent any infections in a considerable amount (even if it lowers the chances of a infection, the help that the action could bring would be minimal).

Bareback sex isn't recommended. The safest way to have sex is to use condoms, and there is no scientific proof that using "cheats" like pissing after sex or not ejaculating inside helps. On the contrary, using those methods can create a false sense of security, leading to risky behavior and greater chance of infection, especially if you have more than one partner.

Repeating, condoms are always recommended, and, if you are worried about your health, you should use condoms. No other method (especially "homemade" methods, like pissing after sex) is considerably effective.

4. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If both guys had an orgasm, then both should urinate after sex. It's the body's natural way of cleaning the urethra after ejaculating. There is leftover seminal fluid that makes it feel like you need to urinate.

I do agree with Chiroptera, though. STDs are definitely not prevented from urinating after. Always use condoms.

#4 Steve FS, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  5. MeepMoop

yeah, if you're not sure if both parties are clean use a condom, and for the piss, i don't know, its just natural i think