1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender Bathroom Problems

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by InLoveWithAGirl, Nov 4, 2015.

1. InLoveWithAGirl

I am a transgender man (female to male) and what I'm wondering is how to pee standing up. I know that there are devices you can get to assist but I can't get any. I've tried doing it standing without any assisting devices but, (forgive my bluntness) I always make a mess. Sometimes it's not as bad, but there is always a clean-up process afterwards and I always have to undress my lower half so that I don't get it all over my clothes. So there is no way I could pull this off in the bathrooms at school.

Any suggestions on how to minimize the clean-up need/not make a mess? How to create some kind of a STP at home without spending money?

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I don't know if there's a way to do it without spending any money, but for a few dollars you can buy a medicine spoon and then cut the end off.

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always sit down to pee at home.

4. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know this might not be the answer you are looking for, but it's not unusual for guys to go in the stall to take care of business. Noone would normally even notice.

5. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also, from what I understand, for those who are AFAB to pee standing without an assistive device, if they didn't start as a small child, significant practice will be required. Start in the shower where it makes no difference. Stand back from it, and use the drain as a target.

6. MtnCase

I've found several informative videos on YouTube about homemade STPs. Maybe check them out to see if the materials are cheap and accessible enough for you?

7. thepandaboss

Honestly, I had the same luck you did trying to do that- none. If I don't have a device handy I just sat down. But if you really want to cover it up, stay in the stall for a couple extra minutes to make it seem like you're doing a number 2.

8. InLoveWithAGirl

To be frank, it's not about covering up so much as I just want to pee standing. It feels weird to sit all the time and it gets kind of annoying. Like I just want to get in and get out quickly and feel comfortable with how I'm doing that