1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble when masturbating

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fimo, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Fimo

Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm sure you're glad to know I masturbate quite often (!) (I'm biologically female, I identify as genderfluid, but don't experience dysphoria concerning my vagina)
    But lately, i can't reach orgasm anymore. I don't really know how to describe this, but i'll try:
    When I start having a more intense experience, I suddenly stop being excited. I know i could go further, but i just don't. It kinda star hurting my clit, but not hurting hurting like a pain, it's just so weird i cant really explain it.
    Lately, I've started to feel like I might be asexual. The idea of sex doesn't repulse me, but when it concerns me, i feel like ugh ! But not all the time ... I know that i'm at least grey-ace, but that's not the question here.

I haven't changed the way i masturbate, and i used to finish a lot of the time, I just don't understand why now i just can't anymore. Is it normal ? Am i doing something wrong ?

#1 Fimo, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015