1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freakin periods

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by KeithWulf, Nov 13, 2015.

1. KeithWulf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys. So I'm FTM and am 11 days on T. My periods are freakin awful and I started another today. It's super embarrassing and makes me feel pretty feminine. They're SO painful and heavy it's impossible to hide. I hate it.
    Well enough about that. Nothing I can really do about it.
    So far my voice keeps going up and down, adams apple is more pronounced, hair is coming in EVERYWHERE, face is slowly changing as well as body, and bottom growth is very active and it freakin hurts xD
    I don't know what's going to happen outside or inside my body. Support and sharing your experiences with it would be great xD

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on starting T, brother!

I understand the struggle. But at least, for you, periods will soon be gone forever.

I'm happy for you, and hopefully that nasty old shark week will disappear soon. One day at a time, right?

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats on starting T. The good news is that after a bit T will stop those from happening at all. It took about 3 months for mine to stop, but the last one that I had was super light. Bottom growth did hurt at first for me as well. Thankfully, that is something that lets up after a bit. The main things that I noticed at first was that my skin became more oily. Over time, I have gained some weight, but thankfully it has gone to the male areas.

So, there are some annoying things, but over time those things even out. It's just like going through puberty again, but this time you are getting the things that you want.