1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal injury maybe prolapse

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Pleasehelpme13, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Pleasehelpme13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I recently started experimenting with my sexuality. Always safe and always with a couple of guys whom I was comfortable with. I was nervous last time and had drank a bit and I think things got rougher than I thought. I wasn't particularly sore but my sphincter doesn't feel right. It feels like what the descriptions of a prolapsed colon are. I don't have health insurance for 2 more days. I'm pretty scared I've never felt that and the pictures look incredibly scary and some of the medical articles look absolutely horrifying. Has anyone experienced numbness and the feeling that something from
    Inside would slide out if you pushed? I would feel so much better speaking to someone who has gone through this or has first hand experience with an injury of this kind

2. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't self-diagnose, not even doctors do that. It never works. There are many other medical conditions whose symptoms partially overlap with those of a rectal prolapse. If you're not in any medical emergency just wait for the insurance and go see a doctor.

3. Gay1234

I would agree you have to go to the doctors with your problem. You should never self diagnose as my brothe self diagnosed he was having a heart attack but when he went to the doctors his heart was perfectly healthy. I'm just trying to tell you to never self diagnose.