1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would Someone Pleas Explain Lesbian Sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by questions4ever, Nov 29, 2015.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is probably a really dumb and ignorant question especially on an LGBT forum but would someone please explain what lesbian sex is like in real life? What exactly do you do? I'm not planning on having sex anytime soon, but I would kind of like to know.

2. justine16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am probably not the best person to answer this since I am not anatomically female, but i assume it is pretty much what you think it would be. I am pretty sure it consists mostly of different forms of oral and manual sex. I don't think there is a right or wrong way to do it. It is basically up to the individuals involved to decide what exactly they do. I assume anything that stimulates the clit works, Lol. I will leave it up to someone who has more knowledge and experience to give you more details.

#2 justine16, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  3. crazydiamond

Different people consider sex to be different things. I know not all lesbians like to be penetrated. There's oral sex, there's manual with the fingers or with a strap on, there's foreplay such as rubbing against each other with your thighs or directly against the other person. There are other toys that can be used as well. Not everyone likes to use toys. Everyone is different. If you have sex with a woman, all you have to do is go with it and communicate. My first time was beautiful because we have a strong bond and we were patient with each other, and asked what each other wanted and what we liked.