1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orgasms feel different after starting hormone replacement

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by person57, Nov 29, 2015.

1. person57

I'm a trans girl, and I've been on estrogen and t blockers for over three months now. Something that I have noticed that I want to talk about is how orgasms feel different, in a way. Now, I like to think that I have an extremely high sex drive. Before transitioning, I pretty much masturbated almost every day. Now that I'm on t blockers and estrogen, I don't really feel like my sex drive changed so much, honestly. The thing is, is that I actually don't masturbate as often though, I don't really know why I don't do it as often, but yeah. Anyways, I actually enjoy masturbating more than I ever did, and I feel like I receive more pleasure from it than I used to, and orgasms feel different to. I don't know how to explain it exactly, but they actually feel better. Orgasms feel more like a wholesome experience to me, and they just seem to feel more good and pleasurable than ever. It's interesting. Like I don't masturbate as often as I used to, but when I do masturbate, it's literally heaven for me. I'm not really too concerned about it, but I was just wondering if any other transgender girls could relate to this.

2. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am not a trans girl, but I experienced the same thing transitioning the other way with testosterone AND have heard a similar experience expressed by dozens of trans people (both guys and gals) over the years.

It's been common knowledge for years - both colloquially and scientifically - that males and female experience orgasm differently. It seems that hormones have a lot to do with that! So it is really not all that surprising that trans people notice a change when they begin medically transitioning. The change probably feels better to nearly all of us, regardless of which direction we're going, because the new way of orgasming is finally the RIGHT way.

So congrats! Enjoy it!