1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Would If It Weren't For.......

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Contact1111, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My family has recently taking to asking dumb questions and seeming unhappy about my orientation. They are also spouting stereotypes about promiscuous behavior in various ways. So, anyways since I am bisexual I am thinking to myself that if it weren't for family obligations I think my sex life would be very different. To be frankly honest, I think I'd be down to sleep with basically anybody maybe even if they were like 90 or some crap just because, why not in this fucked up scenario. I mean given that I'm bisexual, why not just sleep with anything that moves? I know this is a stereotype, but if my family is being a bunch of fucking idiots that I am pissed at why not just live up to it and get as much sex as I possibly can from as many people as I can. Gender wouldn't matter and that's such a huge thing to most people, so for me who cares in this hypothetical scenario. If it weren't for family obligations I think I'd just do a shit ton of different drugs of all sorts of types and sleep with as many people as is possible........ because why not in that scenario. If it feels good, do it I'd say. Then, honestly in that situation who would even care about STDs. If I died or got violently ill, I wouldn't even care. I'll just go down in a blaze of self destruction and numerous epic, powerful drug trips on all sorts of different drugs of all sorts. I'd basically be legend for a while...... until I died of aids or a crack overdose or some crap like that someday. I'd just live my life as utter fucking legend that fucks with everybody and is basically a trash can for drugs :slight_smile: I've been close to this epicness, but my family made me think twice about the blaze of self destruction. Now that they're being this way, it makes me think maybe it's time to head back to the blaze of epic and awesome gradual or not so gradual self destruction :slight_smile: This is just what's going through my head right now, even though I know it's probably totally fucked. I also very much hope things are okay with my family, but I'm just saying if not...... time to fuck whoever I can and take whatever is in front of me :slight_smile: So, basically it's a fair deal to me :slight_smile: This is probably fucked, I know. It is just my logic at the moment. I'd be like a God of gluttony, lust, drugs, and epic insanity basically :slight_smile: I would have no qualms about anything and whoever offers themselves to me, I would sleep with them without questioning it. I would even sleep with people on craigslist or some crap like that even though I have been conditioned to see it as "gross". It would just be like, fuck and drug yourself as much as you can in my mind. I'd just sleep with hundreds or possibly thousands of different people of both sexes and down drugs like they're candy. I'd even be down for furries and stuff when I'm off from work :slight_smile: I mean what's a furry just fuck and take a bunch of drugs? Fuck it, in that scenario, I'd be down for that. So, basically when I wouldn't be having sex with whoever and wherever I happen to be I'd probably be drugged out of my gourd or working a shit job to support this lifestyle.

Like I said....... I know I got some issues. This is just what is going through my head right now...... like if it weren't for my family who gives a fuck. If they end up being dicks enough with their stupid sexual orientation questions....... I might just let this fucked up lifestyle overtake me for better or worse even though I know it's sick, nasty, and just totally fucked, insane, and self destructive.

#1 Contact1111, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  2. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

It sounds like you would want do this as revenge against your family.
    Do what you REALLY want, not what you feel like you should do to piss off someone or live up to certain stereotypes.

3. AKTodd

I would suggest that you need to do the following:

1) Stop worrying so much about getting your parents unlimited and enthusiastic approval about your sexuality.

2) Give your parents time to adjust to knowing your sexuality - this issue has come up in other threads you've posted and the answer from multiple people was that it takes time for some people to adjust and you need to give it to them.

3) Stop reacting to your parents and letting it drive your behavior. Instead, work on finding and developing yourself as an independent individual. And no, that doesn't mean going out and doing the massive sex/drugs/crash/burn thing you describe here, because really all that is is another reaction to your parents. Cutting off your nose to spite your face (or in this case, destroying yourself to spite your parents) is never a good idea.

Todd

4. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Disregard everything I said here..... I was really drunk last night. I don't know why I was saying this, but yeah definitely doesn't look good...... and holy shit did I say something in here about possibly sleeping with a 90 year old? WTF?!?!?!