1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giving oral with a condom on?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mlansing, Dec 8, 2015.

1. mlansing

Hey guys, since I'm out of a relationship now I'm getting out there on the dating scene, and although I'm excited about it I'm also petrified of contracting an STD. I never gave my last bf oral with a condom on, but is that a normal thing to do? Does it even work that well? Is it still enjoyable for either party? I just want to stay safe. I appreciate the advice :slight_smile:

2. Jamie1975

Have tried to give oral once with him wearing a condom and it didn't work. Too much movement on it, so kept coming off.

Yes there is movement in anal but in more of a confined environment so don't really have the same issues if that makes sense

3. BatQueen

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have honestly never tried that. The taste and the movement I think would make it really difficult for you to enjoy, as well as the thickness of the condom would desensitize him.

STDs are really scary, but to be honest, the possibility of contracting one from oral, unless he has a pretty bad venereal disease, is slim to none.
    I'd say talk to the guy first before you get down and dirty.

4. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never given oral with a condom and I don't intend on starting now..

5. Magenta Mucus

Judt ask if he has STD's. He would probably reply no (I hope he is honest), and then there wouldn't be need. Besides, I could think that it would sseevveerreellyy spoil it, since neither party would really feel anything (i think) and the condom might come off in your mouth from sucking.

6. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Here's a tip a friend gave me regarding STDs. Even if you trust the person, I'd say you should see for yourself and check if everything's fine. Figure out a way to get laid in his house, and before you do anything, say you have to go to the toilet. Once in there, alone, run some water or make some noise, to make it sound like you're doing your thing. Then check the cabinets. If there's any medicine related to STDs, approach with caution.

7. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I never have done it. Honestly the taste of a condom is nasty. I'm cautious on sexual activity. Hope not to graphic but I think it's amazing letting a partner finish in your mouth.

8. mlansing

Thanks a bunch for the tips, guys. The one about looking through the cabinets in the bathroom is a good one, I never thought of that, haha.

9. Gay1234

mslang that advice is very good advice above. I would definetly use the advice on this forum like a bible.
    Good Luck,
    Gay1234

10. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The best way to stay safe is for both people to get tested. Also, I do think flavoured condoms are a thing.

11. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Honestly, someone gave me herpes (HPV2) once and they were asymptomatic. Ever since then, I've been incredibly reluctant to engage in even oral sex because I know that it is possible for HPV to 'shed' their viral load without any symptoms. If someone could clear this up for me, it would certainly remove this paranoia of mine.
    Would like to note that it is possible, according to my doctor, to transfer HPV2 to the mouth. Presenting with visible cold sores is something you do NOT want to have.

#11 Mystory, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  12. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    A guy wanted one from me some time ago and I said maybe he could wear a condom... He didn't like the idea and frankly neither did I... I don't think it would be very enjoyable. Maybe if you can make sure to know that any prospective receivers are clean that'd be good. If it's a one-nighter I understand that might be difficult, though...

#12 Invidia, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015