1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble with reaching orgasm

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by thehudge, Dec 9, 2015.

1. thehudge

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a TMI post, so sorry in advance!

I've been married to my husband for over a year (together for 7), and we are very happy together, very in love and completely comfortable with each other.
    So I'm a bit concerned as to why, then, I have trouble reaching orgasm during sex.
    We're very regular and we keep things spiced up and experiment a lot, so it's not like it's due to boredom or anything!

It takes me a good 45-60 mins to cum most of the time now, and by that point he's exhausted, and in some cases has gone twice!! I don't understand it at all?
    Both versatile, if that helps?
    Both been tested recently so it's not an infection/disease.
    We tried switching condom brands and lubes too just in case, but the same thing happens.
    Same when I masturbate too...It takes forever.
    I'll get close to orgasm, then the feeling goes, and then I finally manage to cum ages later!
    This has never happened with us before. I feel I'm letting him down. I used to be much quicker! He's definitely not bad, either! Far from it lol. Anyone else have this problem?
    And does anyone know anything I can do to 'hurry things up'?
    Thanks!

2. Distant Echo

Relax. Not make reaching orgasm an essential part of sex. If you enjoy the experience, switch things around during sex, and relax.