1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you masturbate?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ceron, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Ceron

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hey I'm a 16 year old guy and I've been trying anal masturbation for the first time over the last month or so. I've mostly just been using my fingers in the shower with vaseline but I want something better now. I live with my parents so I can't buy a sex toy, but I want something indiscreet that I can use more than once like a hairbrush.

So my question is, for anyone in a similar situation, what do you use to masturbate? If you could say what the brand was too that would be super helpful.

P.S should I try to buy some real lube or am I fine sticking with vaseline petroleum jelly. Thanks!

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd suggest getting real lube. I'd also strongly recommend getting a real sex toy. You can simply hide it somewhere in your room. If there's no place locally to buy it, Amazon sells sex toys and if your parents are nosy, you should be able to get your local UPS Store to accept a package on a one-time basis for $5 or so.

You don't want to be putting something in your butt that isn't designed for anal use; it could injure you.

3. Mikelhpc228

I agree, dont risk injury using an object not intended as a sex toy, & use an appropriate lube.

4. Ceron

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thank you but the issue is that they are excessively nosy. They like to search through my room on a regular basis so it is very hard for me to hide things like that unless I hide them in plain site.