1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaving with a razor blade (for laser hair romeval) & sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AnotherStranger, Dec 12, 2015.

1. AnotherStranger

Hey :slight_smile:

Im having laser hair removal, yesterday was my first session, and I have to shave the specific areas (including genital area) with a razor blade before the session. I cant use wax or anything. Besides how scary it is to shave that specific area, i have the problem that when I touch the area now i can still sense the root of the hair a little bit (less than half a milimeter) and since my skin is veeery pale you can actually see the root (do you understand what I mean? its hard to explain something this specific in english). Because well I just couldnt make them disappear 100% and because I feel they already grew a little bit maybe in the 24h before the session. Laser doesnt remove them it just makes them grow slowlier (and eventually disappear many sessions later)

Okay so I just want to know if thats a normal thing to happen, if I should get a better razorblade and try to make them disappear 100% now (wouldnt they grow in a couple of days?) or I shoul leave it that way? I might lose my virginity in the next couple of weeks, and that is for me already scary enough, I dont want this extra insecurity, how do people all people who have laser hair removal have sex after shaving? isnt the sight or the sensation of touching that a turn off?

thanks