1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twisted Stomach O.o

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by n8i2c7k, Jan 25, 2009.

1. n8i2c7k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so i went to go see this guy who does massages to fix/help problems like my sore back and sprained ankle, and he said (among many other things) my stomach was twisted O.O He said it had twisted and was putting pressure on my kidneys, causing them to swell which was the source of my back problems.

1) Is this possible in humans? My dog died of this (gastric torsion?) so i know it is in dogs, but humans?

2) If it is a twisted stomach, is it life-threatening? My dog died. Should i be worried? I know it caused my digs kidneys to fail and i like my kidneys thank you very much.

3) Is it possible to tell if my stomach is twisted again? Lower back hurts like a btch and my stomach doesn't feel all too pleasant (it's not bad but just a bit uneasy). Maybe it could be from judo because i fell pretty hard on my back, but i've taken worse falls before without a scratch.

He doesn't do it for the money and he doesn't seem crazy so i'm not afraid of him being a quack. It'd just be nice to know...

2. foxkid777

omg you should like get that checked out by a doctor or someone that speciallizes in the body

3. KaraBulut

He's speaking a bunch of mumbo-jumbo that doesn't make a lot of sense anatomically.

If the massage made you feel good, then enjoy it for what it is. And just take the rest of the mumbo-jumbo with a grain of salt.

4. nametakenagain

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No matter if he is right or wrong, if you are feeling a lot of pain it's time to get a doctor to check you out.

5. Mickey

I agree. See a Dr. At least you'll know and if this is the case you can get help. Don't wait.

6. BiBeki101

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    See a medical professional no matter what you think, best to safe than sorry!!!