1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex Talk

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Nick Wright, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Nick Wright

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm 18 and a transguy but haven't been taking hormones yet or doing pretty much anything to help my transition so its been hell for me. I've been so sexually turned-on and attracted to everything I masturbated for the first time and when I did there was blood.

I felt dirty and wrong while doing it but it felt good? Like yeah, wrong but good. There was a knot in my stomach that was a good kind of knot. My mom was really weirded out when talking about any sort of sex saying 'this is your own private business' but I was on the verge of breaking down because the only reason why I didn't want to masturbate before is because I didn't know how, no one taught me how, and I didn't want to hurt myself.

Mom said at 18 she was having sex, but I'm too immature for sex. Do you know how ANGRY that made me feel? I'm literally in a walking ball of hellish feelings because of these repressive sex hormones so I have to freaking masturbate to do something about it and now I think I'm on my period cause my mom said I touched something called a - female version of a guy's prostate? And now it burns and I'm having to wear pads.

But I'm taking birth control and I'm having cramps and I want ot masterbate again but I don't wanna if I'm bleeding down there. So, its so frustrating. What do I do? How do I do this?