1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost appetite?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DreamerBoy17, Dec 16, 2015.

1. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've experienced my appetite being nonexistent at parts of the day. Here I am, at breakfast, just sipping pomegranate juice. I have no desire to eat anything. At lunch, I don't want to eat. I only eat small portions at dinner. It's worrying my friends, but I honestly have no appetite and it's scaring me.
    I was sick for a week with a scratchy throat/sinus infection but I've been fine for two days. Also, I've been extremely stressed out because I have a lot going on this week, and depressed, as usual.

Is there any reason why my appetite is nearly gone?

2. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You said you had a scratchy throat? Have you felt like you had the flu, kind of all around bad, maybe a little sore? If so, you might want to consider getting checked for Mono. I had the same symptoms a few years ago, didn't eat, felt sick. After a week and a half of not eating, I was too weak to crawl the ten feet from my bathroom to my bedroom and had to go to the ER. Mono sucks!

It could also just be stress. That has an amazing ability to fuck with your health.