1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relaxers and Perms

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by charlie12, Jun 10, 2007.

1. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have any of you guys and girls ever got a relaxer or perm done to your hair? If so, how did it turn out? Would you do it again? I am suppose to be getting a relaxer done to my hair this week. My hair isn't curly, but it's wavy and I don't like it. The relaxer is suppose to make your hair completely straight.

2. Micah

Since you don't have curly hair, you'll find that the relaxer (provided its done properly) will be really good for straightening your hair. Personally I've never had one since I have dead straight hair (woot) - but a couple of my friends with wavy hair have done it and it turns out quite well

3. Kimi

I went to hair salon to get my hair cut with my brother. And my brother wanted to get done relaxer but he was bit nervous about it so instead of getting it so he asked abut it. And according to this lady who is the ower of the salon said that it will work really well on him because he has straightish wavy hair.
    Since you said you have wavy hair as well I'm guessing it will works on you really well.

Of course, if the lady was telling a truth though:icon_wink

4. Steam Giant

I plan on getting my hair relaxed at some point, but my plans are now delayed until I can find gainful employment, hehe.

5. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i always just my hair cut short

6. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I've gotton my hair relaxed two times since June and had much success with it. I love it. No more waves! My hair is completely straight and looks awesome. A relaxer will last for 3 months if you have short hair and 6 months if you have long hair.