1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex In A Blackout?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Anonymous

Okay, has anyone ever had this happen......... blacking out drunk and then having sex with someone you hardly know while completely blacked out......... because I'm pretty sure it happened to me. I was at one of my first parties in college, and I drank like 20 beers plus shots. I was completely and utterly hammered to the point of being basically delirious, but somehow I was able to walk around and appear quasi coherent. Then, I met up with this girl who was equally fucked up from taking a bunch of ecstasy. We talked for a while by the bus stop that I got off of, and we probably had talked at the party too....... but I don't remember much of the party other than just stumbling around in the basement when I tried to dance. Then, we talked for a while and walked into the woods. I did not know her, but years later I saw her....... and she was surprised that I didn't remember her from all that time ago. She was acting happy to see me........ then later that night I was walking home and I had this vague recollection of being with her in the woods making out and then having slept with her. It's weird, like I'm not sure if I remember it or not but I remember making out and then other stuff happening. Sometimes I could remember it a little but usually only if I was high or drunk and walking on that same path...... like it would just cue my memory a little. I can't be sure if I remember it or if I'm just imagining..... but the way she remembered me so fondly and clearly even though we hadn't seen each other in a couple years makes me think that something happened. It was just awkward to ask more details, but when I told my friend of the story he thinks it sounded like it probably happened too, because he's had sex while blacked out several different times...... and it's kinda like that just really hazy bits and pieces that you're not sure if it happened or not.

#1 Anonymous, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  2. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was raped while drunk, yes. But I was specifically taken advantage of emotionally.
    Are you unhappy that it happened?

3. Anonymous

Wow, that's really unfortunate that you had to go through that :frowning2: I'm not unhappy that it happened though, and I wouldn't even say that I regretted it. Obviously, it wasn't a safe thing to happen....... and I certainly would be very unhappy if she had gotten pregnant or I got aids or something. Luckily, neither of those things happened so to me it was kind of no loss, but not really a gain either. Now given the fact that I'm bi, I will say that it would've been different had it been another guy. I'd have felt like I got taken advantage of, because that's something that I'd need to be in my right mind to be able to say yes to....... and I'd have to already be friends with them, like it absolutely couldn't be just someone I didn't fully trust.

#3 Anonymous, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  4. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's different that it wasn't a boy? I'm just curious.

5. Anonymous

For me at least it is, I guess maybe in a way it isn't different but it's different to me....... and I never even thought of it as being taken advantage of so much as something that I did while fucked up.

6. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't want to say much on the whole thing because your situation is a LOT like mine in how I spoke to myself about it. But I'm curious about why you wanted to talk about it?

7. Anonymous

Yeah, I mean I wasn't in a coherent enough state of mind to really be able to rationally say whether or not I wanted to do it...... but at the same time it doesn't really bother me. I can see where it would bother some people, but at that point in my life I was just kind of desperate anyways....... so I'm sure I would've done it if I was sober too. Of course, I probably wouldn't have done it in the woods....... but I'd have done it. I just brought it up, because it's a crazy story that's for sure.