1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grossed out by the idea of sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by emmadances, Dec 24, 2015.

1. emmadances

Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I'm very inexperienced on this topic. (read:never had sex before) I'm 16, a girl and gay.
    To me, the idea of sex seems kind of nice, but the thing that to me seems really gross, is all the bodily fluid that comes out. :confused:
    Especially if someone's mouth is involved :eusa_doh:
    Sorry for the boring naïve question, but is it super gross?

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't like the idea of bodily fluids either, and it definitely takes a bit of time to get used to.

The worst part is the idea of tasting it. It's just... blurgh. Even now, thinking about it makes me a little nauseous.

However, when you're in the middle of everything, those little things tend to not matter. You get in "sex mode", and you just keep doing it because it's so fucking hot.

It's hard to explain until you are doing it for yourself, but a lot of people go through the initial repulsed phase. Don't worry.

#2 Steve FS, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  3. Lyana

Steve FS is right.
    It's not gross... but it's fairly common common to feel a little apprehensive and squicked out initially. It's been my experience that, if you're really in the moment, those concerns go out the window and it's something great, not gross.

You have a lot of time ahead of you, so don't worry too much about this. It's really normal to have a lot of questions about sex.

4. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What the others have already said. Unless you are turned on, sex is kind of gross.

5. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was worried about this before my first time...... Just make sure you're both showered & the hair is how you prefer to have/not have it etc and there won't be anything to feel gross about when you're doing it. Not much different to kissing someone's mouth really!

6. wolf of fire

The idea made me feel sick until my first relationship; then as long as it was with that person the idea didn't seem so bad.