1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Night/Day

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by greyundrstndng, Jan 27, 2009.

1. So over the last couple years or so I have noticed that my mood and energy tends to flow better at night. I feel more relaxed and less depressed. However, during the day I can be moody and "cranky". I'm not sure what's going on or if maybe its just normal stress. :help:
    Maybe im allergic to sunlight! lol.
    Seriously though, my mood in the daytime is significantly different than at night. Life doesn't become perfect, but not every moment feels as though I want to beat my head against a wall.
    Any thoughts? :help:

2. Trace

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I understand what you are going through, after all I feel the same way. Actually it is possible to be allergic to sunlight, but i'm not going to go too into that. Your rgiht, it could just be normal stress, but also consider that its usually around night time when things starts to slow down where you can actually breathe. Everyone is always hustling and bustling in the day time it can really have a negitive effect on you. Also the phases of the moon can really afefect people, I don't really know why I threw that in there, but it actually does apply. I hope this helps in some way.

3. Gumtree

I am the same.

I am at my peak in energy, attitude and concentration from 10.30pm-midnight.

I think it just has to with the change in mood, pace and atmosphere.