1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spike Sex Drive

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sunnydaze, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Sunnydaze

I'm out of a relationship a few months ago and just recently had a big spike in sex drive. I wake up feeling desire to be active. Masturbation isn't addressing what I need. I definitely am not open to being in a romantic relationship. My idea right now is to get with a sex partner who like me wants to connect but only minimally and with respect to boundaries. I'm bisexual and want advice on approaching other women with this request. I have fears about safe sex partners. I'm not open to friends or exes. I am femme-adrogy and pretty shy in this category. Advice from all no matter the orientation is Welcome. Thanks. :thumbsup:

2. KTaylor2013

Certain apps (which require you to swipe left or right) and online dating are a wonderful things. You can hide behind a screen while being totally open and honest about what you're looking for.

#2 KTaylor2013, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  3. middleGay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Totally agree, feel free to chat to the prospects extensively, some may not bother with the talking but so what. You might find someone who is actually looking for a friends with benefits arrangement for example where a little more trust can be found making the whole thing more enjoyable. Just be safe both sexually and physically (meet in public first time etc.) and enjoy the process!