1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to have more fun masturbating?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jams1998, Dec 27, 2015.

1. jams1998

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone!

I'm a gay man and I'm not out to my parents / friends or anyone really. Masturbating, for me, is somewhat boring and I want to begin to try something new. I don't have access to any toys but in the past I've been able to make my own and store them (I still live with my parents, on and off as I'm in college and going to university next year).

So, I guess my questions are:
    How can I have more fun when masturbating?
    Are there any techniques I can try?
    Is there any way I can make my own sex toys (anal or otherwise)?

Thanks everyone!

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't really help you with this BUT I do give you a word of caution. Be very very careful with self-made toys. I know a doctor who works in a ER here and he has told me countless of super embarrassing stories of people making their own sex toys and ending up on the ER table. Perhaps the most epic one was a guy who had stuffed a dead fish up his ass and couldn't get it out.

3. MickTheMousie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe try with some veggies, haven't done it my self, but a friend of mine says that a carrot works great :slight_smile: just boil it first, not till its soft just to make sure you wont get worms or anything else :/
    Another (old flirt) told me he had used candles? just with a condom over...

4. AKTodd

You might find this site helpful:

LINK

Have fun:slight_smile:

Todd

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a really bad idea.

DO NOT put things in your ass that were not designed or intended for that use. It's way too easy, especially since you need lube to get said carrot in there, to, uh, lose it in there. Candles can break.

It's easy enough to get sex toys from Amazon. Almost every grocery store, Walmart, and Target sell Amazon gift cards, and if you can't have it shipped home, most UPS stores will accept a package on a one-time basis for a couple of bucks.

It isn't worth the risk to use vegetables, candles, or anything else.

6. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    +1 to what Chip said. If you really want to use toys, use objects that are actually made for such purposes. With that being said, different types of anal toys, cock rings, etc. definitely do make masturbation a very different experience, and there are different places online where you can buy said products and have them discreetly delivered to your place of choice. There are also different strategies for hiding them as well.

I would potentially suggest different types of lube that could give you different stimulations when masturbating. I know that the KY His and Hers collection has a duo of heating and cooling lubricants that could make "playtime" more interesting. There are also other types of natural lubricants such as coconut oil that can work well with this. You could also try using different techniques for masturbation, as well as "edging", which is where you bring yourself almost to the point of orgasm but then quickly stop and "cool down" and prolong the time until you orgasm, which tends to lead to stronger orgasms.

I hope I was able to help you out. :slight_smile: