1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Professionals

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by 2pleasehelpme2, Dec 29, 2015.

1. 2pleasehelpme2

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a female and have lately questioned my gender and want to be a male but I don't know if I am transgender. I want to be called male pro-nouns and such and be called Logan or Spencer. I hate my boobs and getting my period and such but I don't know what that means. Is there anybody that I could talk to and help find advice from about the whole transition of ftm and helping to know if I really am transgender?

2. KTaylor2013

I'm not a professional and I'm definitely cis-gender (born and identify as female) but I have some friends who are trans and one who does drag. First of all, you choose how you identify yourself. You are a man or a woman and can decide how you want to be identified by others. Body dysphoria (hating your boobs) can be common in transpeople but I always hate my period and boobs are weird :slight_smile: Don't sweat it too much. Just do and say what feels right to you. Both gender and sexuality exist on a spectrum and you don't have to even have a label for how you feel on the inside.

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It really depends on the system in your country. I found this support group Tranzform Wellington