1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's With This? 18+

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Contact1111, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Somebody said something about something that got me thinking on another, unrelated forum. Why is it that 99% of the time when a guy questions their sexuality, such as myself, they are into some things that just sound counterintuitive. Basically, usually they (myself included) are more into and fascinated by the idea of being the sucker rather than the suckee. Why is that? It seems like one would be more into by the idea of being the suckee, but that's just never how it works. I've also felt this way about myself that I've been more into and intrigued by being the sucker rather than the suckee. It doesn't really make much sense though, because it would seem that more physical pleasure would be gained from being the one getting their dick sucked rather than the one that's sucking. So, why is this? I'm like that myself, but I still don't understand it. I mean, last I checked, I don't have any nerve endings in my throat....... so yeah, it just doesn't make much sense. However, I'm still the way I am on this, and it seems to be basically typical. Pretty much, I see threads and stuff about the same things. When a guy questions their sexuality, it's always that they want to be the one that sucks rather than the one getting sucked. I'd rather suck a dick than get mine sucked, but that makes no sense whatsoever. This is basically the case of every guy that questions their orientation at all. So, why is this the case with every guy that questions their sexual orientation and why is never the reverse?

#1 Contact1111, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Men don't like giving blowjobs to women for whatever reason. I've noticed this too regarding us gay/bi men wanting to suck, and I don't buck that trend.

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why does it make no sense? People get pleasure not only from receiving pleasure but also from giving it, and don't forget that one's mind is also a powerful erogenous zone because when the mind gets excited the body follows. :icon_wink

4. Warkupo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Because a guy getting blown by another guy isn't gay. Why do you think straight guys use "suck my dick" as an insult? It's not gay! Only the one performing said act! Dominance 101

*sarcasm* (in case anyone takes it seriously XD)

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's probably because sucking cock is considered the more gay/feminine act than being sucked on. You hear a lot of guys who say, "I can't be, since I don't suck/get fucked" as justification. Not to mention it's the closest thing to what straight women experience; you can basically receive without questioning or coming out, but to experience the other side? I'm guessing the act being so taboo and many guys never having experienced giving, makes it that much more attractive.

6. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, that all makes sense. Plus, I can't describe it but it's just a totally different type of getting off. Can't describe it really, it just feels totally different in a way that's impossible to describe.

7. middleGay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are taking another guy's sexual organ inside your mouth, it's a very personal activity, not far off kissing really. Doing this requires a certain type of surrender I feel, a granting of power. It's hot for all those reasons, it's unquestionably gay as others have mentioned, it's incredibly intimate which makes it a turn on.

8. aussielefty

even surrendering your penis to some one else is pretty intense