1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When would you have sex with your partner.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayOtaku, Jan 1, 2016.

1. GayOtaku

How many months would you wait to have sex with your partner?

Or, would you do it instantly (Some do)

2. Goblinn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My boyfriend and I usually have sex every weekend when I stay over at his place. So about 2-3 times a week

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I would wait until when both are ready and willing to have sex. Any time after that is fine. :slight_smile:

4. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Probably after around 8 to 10 dates?

5. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd have sex with them on the first date if we both wanted to.

6. Distant Echo

When it's right for both...whether first date or tenth...different for everyone.

7. guitar

I don't have sex on the first date. Otherwise, it depends. I have on the second. I've waited several months with others.

8. JiminyJordy

JiminyJordy Guest

It honestly just depends. If you act based in accordance with your values and morals then it's a much different story. I was raised VERY conservatively so for me, it may be several dates if not more lol. Or just throw piss to the wind and knock it out on the first date.

If morals aren't considered then it's more of a chemistry thing, I believe. If you're feeling each other then it's the right time to do it. I don't think I could ever see myself having sex on the first date though.

9. AKTodd

Historically, nearly every sexual experience I've had with a guy has been within hours of meeting him, at most. The one major exception was because it was late and would have taken too long to get to his house (among other reasons). So we waited until the following weekend, which I then spent with him. We dated exclusively for a year.

My husband and I met online and chatted for maybe a week or so before meeting in person. I didn't get home until 4pm the next day. That was nearly 20yrs ago.

Todd

10. colt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Totally based on how conformable both of you are with each other. I have no qualms having sex on a first date if I like them.

I read an article on Time a few months ago, and it talked about the length of time people stay together vs how soon in their relationship they had sex. The prime number ended up being 3. If you can go on 2 regular dates, and save sex for the very last, the chances of you staying together for a long time increases dramatically! (I've been trying to find the post for the past hour :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

When I met my partner (Who I'm calling J), we immediately hit it off! We were supposed to meet for lunch and just talk. Well hours and hours later we ended up seeing a movie (Jurrasic World!) and I went back to his place and we made dinner together. It was an incredible day, and I knew that he was the one.

Well we ended up getting undressed under the covers and getting a little frisky. Right before he wanted to put it in I told him I didn't want to, even though I sooooo badly did! He asked why, and a little bit shy I said that couples who wait until a 3rd date stay together longer.

That was 6 months ago and I still love him dearly.

There is no right or wrong answer. It's all up to you. My advice? Wait the 3 dates to really get to know them first ^_~

11. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would want to wait at least 5-6 months just so I make sure I really care about that person and that we possibly have a future together