1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Questions

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Nick123, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Nick123

Planet Earth (More specifically in Greece)
    Hey,

I would like to ask when i do sex for the first time i have to be on top or bottom? How i am supposed to pick? What to pick?

I told you the questions would be awkward. :icon_redf

#1 Nick123, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. confusedbubble

It depends who your partner is, is he more dominant when making out with you? If you've got that far.
    In the lesbian scene we still kind of call it top or bottom I'm more of a top and like to dominate and provide the pleasure to my partner that gets me off more... But you can try both and find the one you like best that's what I did.

Sorry I couldn't be more help maybe someone else could provide answers as well

3. Nick123

Planet Earth (More specifically in Greece)
    No unfortunately i don't have a relationship yet :frowning2: just asking. Thanks btw :slight_smile:

#3 Nick123, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  4. guitar

It depends on the person you're with. Some guys will tell you right up front they're tops or bottoms. Others (I would argue most) are versatile, often with a preference to one position or another. Sometimes when you begin making out often times it just leads to someone picking.suggesting a position - especially if you're both versatile.

My experience has been someone says "in the mood to ____?" when you're making out.

Not sure how old you are, but if you're fairly inexperienced, it may help to think about what you find attractive. I suggest when starting out sexually to keep an open mind. You may think bottoming is gross and wind up loving it, or vice versa. Just remember it's okay to not like something. Tell your partner if something hurts. Also, you can try different toys and see what sensations you like (fleshlight for topping, dildo for bottoming).

5. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From what I know, there's often a dominant person in a relationship, and that person often tops. This is rather cliche and stereotypical of relationships however. Naturally, different types of relationships are evolving, and most couples will probably trade off at one point or another.

Though I'm also inexperienced, and struggle with this same problem, so... I can't really give you much more than that.