1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STDs, Help please.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Martyr, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Martyr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, I would appreciate if you helped me with some things since I have no Knowledge about them whatsoever and some of them are really REALLY important since are Health related issues.

1. Can STDs be spread through Oral Sex? If Yes, how?
    2. If "1" is Yes, do you ACTUALLY have Oral Sex with Condoms?
    3. Can STDs be spread through Cum Swallowing? I enjoy it so Im terribly curious about this, I hope I havent made a mistake I may regret all my life.
    4. Do you enjoy Cum Swallowing? Most people I've asked IRL dont, for some reason I dont know.

Note that the questions are serious, so I'm expecting serious answers.
    And thx a lot for the help, Friendly Community. :icon_wink

2. Lindsey23

Yes, STDs can be spread through oral sex. Example: If someone has HPV and has oral performed on them it will/can get in the other persons mouth. Then, that person can spread it to their partner's mouth by kissing them. Nice huh? You can get an STD in your mouth from a kiss...totally sucks. Now that person can give HPV to whoever they go down on or kiss. I've heard too that if you have a cold sore (herpes blister) you can spread it to your partners genitals by doing oral. I think the resource section has an area that discusses STD's, you should check it out.

3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    STDs can spread through oral sex and this happens through the same mechanism as with genital transmission. Obviously the infection ends up being in your mouth/throat rather than genitals. However, the risk is lower than with genital transmission.

If we are talking about HIV in particular, transmission probability is very low but is increased if there are any bleeding or openings in mouth or genitals (i.e. something that enables blood contact).

I would always advice using condom with new partners even for oral sex.

Swallowing should not increase your risk as stomach acids in a healthy adult destroy virtually all bacteria and virus present in semen.