1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extreme Erection Angle

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Bismuth, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Bismuth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When my penis is as erect as it can get the angle is rather extreme. It is not completely parallel with my abdomen but it points up far enough to worry me that it could become an issue during sex. Pushing it down in this state is uncomfortable and results in it become much more flaccid by the time it gets even close to perpendicular to my body. Will this become a problem? I'm worried this will limit my options for comfortable positions during sex.

2. Mikelhpc228

Be careful when pushing down your erect penis, you could possibly injure yourself if too forceful.

3. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Um, from my experience with penises....That sounds normal. They point up and rest against the stomach.

I don't think I've yet been in a sexual situation that has required my boyfriends penis to be perpendicular to his body.

I mean, I'm not a guy, but I don't think you need to worry.

4. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you're standing up an erection could be perpendicular to your body, point up, down, left or right, all normal. If it suddenly starts pointing another direction see a doctor. Aldo if you're large they weight can pull it down a bit but not much.