1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uhh...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Littlejaybird, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Littlejaybird

Out Status:
    Some people
    Uhm.
    I'm new here so I didn't really know where to put this... So I put it here...?

Anyways.
    So...

Basically, I have this friend who I finally, after months of persuasion, got them to order me a binder off Ebay. It's not a great one, and it's cheap, but it's all I could afford.
    I had asked my Mom about 3-4 times previously if I could get one, or if she could but me one. I asked her over text, and a note on paper because I have anxiety and find it hard to actually ask people things. (Though no-one knows this yet...) Anyway, she ignored me. Which she does alot anyway, so I just passed it off.

I told my friend this and went over to her Nan's to order a binder, using her Nan's account. I paid her Nan, and went home, with the Binder due to be delivered in about a Month or so.

So I waited, continuing to wear the many layers I usually do, with a swimming costume thing on underneath. (I hate using it, but it's the only thing I could find that kind of worked to flatten everything down more.)

After about a week or so, when Mom was taking me to College, we got into an argument, because she was saying I was really bad with money, because I spent it all. Which isn't true. I got £20 for Christmas, and spent £10 on a haircut, and £10 on a binder. Two things that I really needed.

She got all pissed off because she didn't want me to have a binder, and that she'd told me no, because it was dangerous. BUT SHE DIDN'T! SHE IGNORED ME COMPLETELY! though she is adamant that she didn't. But she was thinking about a different type, the bandaging one. Anyways. She marched into school, dragging me in with her, and started going on at the teachers about it. So now the binder is probably getting sent back, she's taken my phone, Ipod, and internet away, so I'm having to pay BT to still get internet access on my computer, which IS wasting my money. I'm also not allowed contact with my friend. EVEN THOUGH I SEE HER IN SCHOOL EVERYDAY.

So, basically, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. This whole thing is causing a ton of crap at home...

But anyways, the main point of this was the binder, not the other junk.

I really need one, because I can't deal with all these layers I have to wear. I have Autism/Aspergers, so I have sensory problems, so that doesn't help with it. Also it's not really working so well anymore, and 'they' are starting to show slightly through my clothing. And I just can't deal with it...

My credit/debit card won't work on Ebay, so I can't order another one, that's also why I couldn't order it myself in the first place.

So, BASICALLY, I'm asking if anyone can give me some advice on where I could get a cheap binder that's not Ebay, Amazon, etc, that's cheap. Or what could I use instead that would kind of do the same job?

Thanks,
    Jay.~ .3.

2. foxer

At first I was quite a bit confused as my brain was rolling around paper binders :grin:

What I'm going to discuss is the other junk. Not the binder. Unless you'd like one for your papers :slight_smile: ( Have you tried looking from some sports shop. They might have something )
    SO. That's about the binder for now unfortunately. Moving on to the other junk.

First off all what your mom did is really rude and perhaps questionable even? Is the phone yours btw? That sounds really restrictive but what I'm wondering is why she does that. Is she overprotective or what. Good things is that you still see your friend at school so you can still connect.

If you'd like to talk make few more posts so you can acces wall messages. Or right here.
    And if there's something pressing on your mind don't hesitate to ask I'm always open for discussion and so are many others.
    Worry not, we woun't bite ^-^

Take care - Foxer

3. Really

I think I read somewhere that wearing two sports bras, one back to front, will do a pretty good job. I know the Nike ones are damn tight so you could look into that. They're not particularly cheap but maybe your mom would get you them. You could say they were for gym class.

Hmm. Just had a thought. I wonder if a compression shirt would work. I see some sports brands have them.