1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Puberty advice

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by JonSnow, Jan 19, 2016.

1. JonSnow

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi, i'm 13 years old and going through puberty :help: (Idek if im even allowed to talk about this subject here tbh lol) My parents aren't really easy to talk to, my mom treats me like a 5 year old, my dad doesn't know english and he's not really easy to talk to, so we don't really ever communicate. So i'm gonna need to start shaving soon and its really hard and awkward to bring up... I'm getting "peach fuzz" and my dad said something about a chinese man and patches ._. How do i "survive" puberty. Any advice is helpful, thanks.

2. foxer

A. Yes, your allowed to talk about this subject.

B. Surviving puberty
    Puberty could seem scary and you might have heard some "stories" which some them are true and some are propably made up. A lot of things happen during puberty but it really isn't that scary. Atleast it wasn't for me and I'm sure you'll manage it just fine

C. How does the chinese man and the patches relate to this? :confused:

Sincerely - Foxer

3. JonSnow

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I don't understand spanish lol so i but those are the words i understood.

4. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, I never really got the whole puberty thing. Yes I had a few changes, but I never made any fuss about it. I kind of just learned from my peers, and kind of went with the flow lol. It can be awkward at times I guess, but you will manage.

And like foxer said, I'm sure you will do fine and honestly if you have any questions I'm sure anyone on this site would be willing to help you out. :slight_smile: