1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tribbing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Seagypsy, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Seagypsy

I have read a number of articles that say that Tribbing is not as "sexual" as "real" lesbian sex, like oral sex, but I disagree!

I think Tribbing with your body pressed against the other woman's body and your legs intertwined sounds like the most sexy and romantic way to have lesbian sex, because you get so much intimacy. You get to feel the woman's whole body with your body and you get to feel her all over, also you can have a simultaneous orgasm! It seems like the most intimate form of sex to me, and I would love to try it with some of the girls I know...

2. Really

I think if you're doing something that has the potential to give you sexual pleasure, you're having sex. Never mind what others say.

3. yeehaw

Yep. I totally agree with Really on this. I think it's prettycrappy for people to suggest that one kind of sex is categorically more "real" than another. And I totally see what you are saying about intimacy. Being face to face while having sex sounds pretty real and intimate to me!

#3 yeehaw, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016