1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleaning for bottoming

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jocksrhot44, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Jocksrhot44

Hey. First post woo! Here a bit of context

I met a really great fwb a couple of weeks ago. Our very first time was in a spa, he fucked me. There was absolutely no mess that time nor overnight the times we fucked in bed.

Now the 2nd time we met there wasn't much but there was a little mess, we didn't spa but it's still awkward. So it got me thinking how I was so clean the first time (i had just kind of winged it)

Pretty much everything pointed to my diet, and from the research I've done depending what you eat it can take 24 to 72 hours for food to travel from one end to the other..

So my actual question is, if I was to switch to a light or sort of mostly liquid diet 3 days before we hung out and ate sparingly the day before, could I achieve the same results? Douching doesnt really work for me as within an hour I'm dirty again.

Please stay on topic in your replies, thanks!:slight_smile:

P.S i do eat healthy foods!! No junk.

#1 Jocksrhot44, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  2. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think a special diet or anything like that is necessary, just a thorough shower beforehand. Lube can be messy, yeah, but it helps with the whole process.

3. Jocksrhot44

I'm talking about fecal matter not lube, we don't use lube haha

4. guitar

Facecloth with body wash.

As for no lube, I would highly advise against that. The bowels are a sensitive area and if you get a tear, be ready for some shitty times ahead. Lube will greatly lessen the chances either of you getting an abrasion or worse when doing the deed. Plus I find sex with lube much more enjoyable.

#4 guitar, Jan 25, 2016
  5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think a liquid diet would be a good idea. You'd end up having a very loose bowel movement. Just take lots of fibre and eat lots of fruits. Generally, you want to release your fecal matter all at once (like a nice poop, no extreme pushing required, that sort of thing).

That would help, and after you're done pooping, clean the outside of the anus and possibly some of the inside as any little leftovers will be dealt with.

I would advise against sex with no lube, let alone no condoms.

Please be safe.

#5 Jax12, Jan 25, 2016
  6. Jocksrhot44

I'm pretty much tossing up between mostly liquids to get things through my system quickly 2 days beforehand, a small gap of fasting the next day then early afternoon tea and dinner the day before of fruits & whole foods to get poops that you've said. I guess it is just that, a toss up. Thanks for the tips.

7. Distant Echo

Female here...but wouldn't having to plan your diet days in advance take away any chance of spontaneity. Wouldn't a good cleaning regimen be better?

8. Jocksrhot44

At the moment my sex is with a fwb so we plan ahead. I'd love a good cleaninh regime but I eat very often rather than having big meals so for now this works

9. joshvolby

oh right, what the hell is wrong with me? why i read this thread just when im about to eat...

10. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Right, right... a thorough shower should take care of that, though.

11. ecallan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a woman, so I don't know if I'm helpful or not, but I'm bottom all the time and I'm referring to what you're referring to. I don't eat much in general and I have my BM hours in advance before anything occurs. I take a shower and get really clean before I do anything. We use a lot of lubricant, which does cause a little mess for me, but it's not terrible and it's not all the time. The lubricant causes more of a problem than anything for me personally. I just either wipe with a good towellet (don't know how to spell it) to remove the lubricant or I just take another shower. Which could be great way to finish the night if you wanted and had access to one. It is for me. I hope that helps.

#11 ecallan, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  12. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone