1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bleeding & Pain - Anal sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by hellobitches, Jan 31, 2016.

1. hellobitches

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello,

Hope this post isn't too graphic (hence the disclaimer here) but I have a feeling that it is, but I need help and I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to, and hence why I signed up just to post this question. If you don't want to read more, please stop here.

so I was having anal sex the other day and the guy I was having sex with was pretty rough and it was pretty painful but I just went with it because I like it rough. Afterwards I noticed that there were a little bit of blood on the sheets. Also my ass (and my stomach too for some reason) hurt for few days so I stayed off having sex for a little over a week.

Then I met the same guy yesterday and we had anal again. This time I asked him to be more gentle, and he did go more gentle, although he was still quite rough. So while he was fucking me for few minutes, then he pulled out, and told me that I was bleeding. And surely enough, there was blood on the condom. Naturally I (and I think him too) freaked out a little (although I tried my best not to show it), and we just fooled around the other ways the rest of the sex.

Fast forward to today, I had a bowel movement in the morning and again there were blood in the stool and on the toilet paper. I'm a little concerned about what's going on, if this is hemorrhoids or something more serious (I fell into a rabbit hole of googling this stuff and there is such thing as colon perforation !!!). I'm in school right now and my student health center really sucks, and although they aren't LGBT-unfriendly, I didn't get the vibe that they were LGBT-friendly either, and I feel super awkward talking about anal sex with the doctor there too.

I was wondering if anyone had similar situation, and any advice??? I'm sexually bottom and this is a problem for me, because whenever I have anal I have a lot of pain (both ass and abdominal area too) actually, so I don't feel like I enjoy it as much as I want to, and this blood situation isn't helping. HELP!

2. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that you should see a doctor- or at least go to a sexual health clinic. There can be blood during anal but usually the quantity should not be so significant.
    Nonetheless the important thing to look out for is the colour of the blood on your stool or on the condom. If it is red blood then it is fresh. This is a somewhat of a good sign (the lesser of two evils) as then this relates to the mechanical sheer force of the action. If it is brown in colour or dark and discoloured, then you should see a doctor immediately as this implicates internal hemorrhaging that may or may not have been going on for a few days and is usually associated with something much more insidious.

I would like to also ask if you ever have a tingling feeling that runs along the back of your legs or if sometimes, you have the sensation of glass-like pain inside your anus? Again, going to a sexual health clinic is both confidential and thorough.

#2 Mystory, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  3. hellobitches

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for the reply.
    I've had bowel movements since and I haven't seen sign of blood in stool or toilet paper these times. And I think the color of blood on the condom was bright red...it definitely wasn't brown or dark red at all.
    There hasn't been any tingling sensation or glass-like pain. More of dull pain in the lower abdomen, but for some reason I always have that sensation when I have anal.

The closest LGBT friendly health clinic seems to be an hour drive away, so I might actually check that place out. It sucks that I can't rely on my student health center.
    Thank you again for the reply.

#3 hellobitches, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  4. AKTodd

Erm. Are you saying that you routinely have 'a lot of pain' when you have anal? And you are (based on what you've written) pretty experienced at bottoming?

I would say that if this is the case, you definitely need to talk to a doctor. If you're going to that clinic you need to talk to them about this. Assuming no medical issue and that everyone is doing it right, there really shouldn't be any pain (or no more than minimal pain) when doing anal. Especially if you're experienced and do it often and theoretically know how to relax the muscles to let a guy in.

Hopefully, I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying though.

Todd

5. hellobitches

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @ AK Todd

I do routinely have quite of bit of pain during anal. I've started having anal sex since about year and a half ago and every time there is pain, especially lower abdominal area. I get a lot of cramping after having anal too. It's really disconcerting. I wouldn't say I'm super experienced but it's not like I'm new at this either...although I'm a rather tense person so relaxing can be an issue for me. Having anal I'm always a bit nervous bc of previous experiences of pain.

But there hasn't been any blood ever, except this instance. He was really really rough the last time, I don't think he really realized how he was just pounding and pounding. I think that time may have caused some hemorrhoids, and caused bleeding this time?

6. smurf

Point blank, anal sex shouldn't be painful if you don't want it to be. Seriously, not at all.

If its painful, then something is going wrong. Either physically or the person who is topping is being too rough and you guys aren't communicating enough. Its not enough to "ask" to be gentle or gentle at the beginning. Its your right to demand and even stop if he doesn't comply.

Take your time when you bottom. Use lube, go slow, and prep before you just have someone plowing away.

And stop when its painful. Rough shouldn't equal pain.

7. ecallan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a female but I have a lot of anal sex with my husband. For me personally we have to be really gentle at first to allow me to get use to it when he first goes in. We also use a lot of lubricant, which I don't know if that's the case for you or not. I know if my husband were to go in to fast I would get torn like you wouldn't believe. Maybe your partner is going in too fast and you're just not listening to your body? Maybe? Regardless of all that I would definitely see a doctor to make sure nothing is wrong internally. That's what I would do if it were me.

8. Mikelhpc228

YES See an MD, you may have anal tears, or internal hemrhoid that burst. Also use lots of lube during anal