1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pain with Vibrator

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by latenlife lez, Feb 3, 2016.

1. latenlife lez

So my partner was a virgin when I met her--

After a while of truly wonderful amazing loving sex- I introduced the thought of a vibrator. It was a disaster. No matter who put it in- or what direction(up or down or....). We thought maybe she needed a real penis to break her hymen-- that was beyond a disaster as it hurt her like hell.

I have encouraged her to see an MD- but I get no where. I have done research and discovered that the hymen can grow back-- so it could be that. Now I can stroke her with one finger inside and bring her to orgasm- but anything more than that- and NO.

She is able to use a vibrator on me and no problem- and it is great. I have explained I want to her to experience it as well- but no luck. Yes we have tried lube- any suggestions besides going the doctor.
    Thanks

2. art3mis

Did you also stimulate her clit while trying to penetrate her with the vibrator? Is she relaxed while you try it?

Maybe you can try using the vibrator on her clit until she get's really wet and then slowly insert more than one finger (two, then three and so on). Or try out a ladyfinger to begin with. It also has a vibrating function but is very small.

3. Minori

its also up to her. Some people don't like vibrators.
    But like the person said above, rubbing it against the clit really helps get them going. Make sure she isnt dry or anything or it will hurt for sure. Make sure she is relaxed. Heck maybe try it in the bath or a hot tub so the heat can relax her muscles

4. freeapril

OK, I don't have any experience with this so I'm not totally qualified to answer, but I did just see my gynecologist recently and we were talking about something similar because I am a virgin, too, and am unable to use tampons. He described all of these hymen reasons why I might not be able to use them, but then he looked down there and said everything is normal, so basically he is not sure why it isn't working. Needless to say, I am not sure how it would go for me sticking anything like a vibrator up there if I can't even get a tampon in! :confused: I guess maybe some people are just smaller down there, or more sensitive? This is just a guess, but I felt I wanted to answer because I can envision myself having the same issue....that is, if I ever get a partner! (sigh :bang:slight_smile: Anyway, my doctor was concerned about sex being painful for me, but then I told him that I'm not straight, and we sort of left it at that. I am hoping there are plenty of things to do with a woman that don't involve that kind of penetration and still feel good so it won't be an issue.

#4 freeapril, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016