1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird panic attack triggered by my crush?!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by emmadances, Feb 5, 2016.

1. emmadances

Out Status:
    Some people
    My crush on a teacher at school has started to become a problem now. :frowning2:
    I generally am an anxious person.

So, generally I was coping well with my weird crush (on a teacher, I know that is creepy and I don't condone relationships between teachers and pupils at all, but it's not like I'm doing anything about it and I can't really help it) . She has been so nice to me recently.

When I see her (she's my maths teacher so like 4times a week) I get butterflies and I literally have to talk to her in such a neutral voice.

So today I was hanging out in my classroom after school, with some other people. None of whom were close friends.

They were clearly feeling in a hyperactive mood and so were taking about stuff that was maybe slightly inappropriate.

That's not really within my comfort zone so I kept making weird innocent jokes to try and deflect the convo away from this.

So then, the teacher who is my crush walks in and says she can hear everything we are saying coz it turns out she was having a meeting next door or something.

Everyone laughs, hysterically. I do this weird embarrassed smile.

After she leaves, but going into too much detail, I have a panic attack.

It was terrifying as it was only the second one I ever had.

Sorry that was more of a rant. :slight_smile:

2. foxer

I can't really help with the panic attack but I'd recommend reading this regarding crushes.
    Straight outta EC resources Empty Closets - Dealing with crushes

Cheers - F̪̭̠̪̪̃̌́ͤͩ͢ǒ͑̓͏̹̯x̩̳̞͋̍̎̆̓̄e̘̙̝̝̼̣̊ͫr̡̜͔͂

3. emmadances

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you very much, I'll check that out for sure.