1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No orgasm

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by usagi, Feb 8, 2016.

1. usagi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm having trouble reaching my climax during sex. I am visually turned on by the guy I'm sleeping with but after our first two or so times having sex I haven't been able to climax. I get aroused more by foreplay but these days it's just some light oral and finger play before jumping straight in to sex. He tries really hard for me to orgasm but it's takes a lot of effort. Other then that the sex is great but I really want to climax for him, I just think he likes foreplay much.

What to do?

2. tmhjdg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try communicating your desire for more/different foreplay to him. If you've been together enough times and established a relationship then he should be receptive to trying new things (I didn't see the word "dating," just "sleeping with," so I don't know how much you talk with this guy). Sometimes my partner just tries to have full-on sex right away and I have to remind him I enjoy/need more foreplay. Maybe try guiding his hands/other body parts to what you want done the next time you meet up?

3. Ouroboros

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It could very well be an issue of communication and getting in sync with eachother sexually and that's probably the case. However...

One thing to consider if you haven't already is any medication that you might be on. The inability to orgasm is one of the more common side-effects of anti-depressants particularly with SSRIs. If it seems like you cant orgasm no matter how hard you try or you feel like it takes you past the point of being pleasurable then talk to your doctor. Sometimes adjusting the dosage on medication can help solve this problem. However if it's only an issue during intercourse with your partner then its probably just a matter of finding what feels good for both of you. Just wanted to present this as something else to think about though.

4. usagi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I we are now dating but not exclusively. I still date other men, I just don't have sex with them. I usually say what I want like if there is anything else I want to try. I will !!tell him I need more foreplay.

Thanks